In detail, you can:
- Upload new documents, and obtain the status of your upload.
- Obtain a list of the documents used in a training.
- Obtain a list of documents usable for a training, in a project.
- Create a project.
- Obtain a list of projects in your workspace.
- Obtain a list of trainings for a project.
- Submit a training run. You may specify automatic deployment in the training request.
The API calls need to contain your workspace ID in the header. Obtain your workspace ID from https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/Home/Settings.
Hub API documentation: https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/swagger.
Support and knowledge base: https://cognitive.uservoice.com.
Last edited December 12, 2017