Feature request : Role and Permission for Labelling tool
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
We have different team for labelling data and different for maintaining critical information such as SAS key for blob storage. Project should be listed and labelling team should have only access to label and train data and should not have access to SAS keys as that is confidential information.
Considering the fact that labelling tool should have read, write , list and delete access for blob storage using SAS key, someone can use this SAS key for modifying blob storage using other tools like AZ copy, storage explorer etc.
As recent project and connection are stored in browser local storage and not in data base we need to share project every for other member of teams to use.
These issues could be resolved with roles and permissions.
Describe the solution you'd like
Different roles and permission in labelling tool . For instance:
1. Admin : Have access to all the options.
2. Labelling member : Should have only option to label and train data. Shouldn't have option to view SAS key or security token
Describe alternatives you've considered
1. Share project
2. Creating SAS key for short duration .
This will resolve below issues :
1. Independence of using any browser in a system
2. Independence of using any system without have share project string.
3. Multiple teams can work without critical information being compromised.
4. Better data security.
Please do let me know if we have other solutions