What the account ID in Video Indexer v2. When i go to the website https://api-portal.videoindexer.ai/ and open page with profile i don`t see accout id. Email, First/Last name, my subbscriptions - yes and anything1 vote
Thank you for reaching out.
You can find the Account ID in the Video Indexer portal:
1. Click on the user thumbnail in the top right corner of the portal.
2. Go to Settings → Account tab
3. Copy the Account ID.
Please note that this channel is for providing feedback and suggesting features.
Going forward, follow these steps to report issues with Video Indexer:
Trial account customers:
1. Go to the "Issues" tab on the Video Indexer Developer Portal (https://ms.portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Support/HelpAndSupportBlade/newsupportrequest) and sign in
2. Scroll down and click "Report Issue"
Paid account customers:
1. Go to Azure portal Help + support (https://ms.portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Support/HelpAndSupportBlade/newsupportrequest)
2. Create a new support request. Your request will be tracked within SLA.
- Don't see your idea?