Microsoft

Video Indexer

Welcome to the Video Indexer Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Video Indexer API.

General – Any general ideas or suggestions related to Video Indexer.

Portal – Any ideas or feedback regarding the web portal for Video Indexer

Video AI – Any ideas or suggestions regarding Video AI features in Video Indexer.

How can we improve Video Indexer?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Video Indexer Account ID

What the account ID in Video Indexer v2. When i go to the website https://api-portal.videoindexer.ai/ and open page with profile i don`t see accout id. Email, First/Last name, my subbscriptions - yes and anything

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Are mixed languages supported?

Polyglotism: via API/Portal, please consider supporting multiple languages within 1 source video or audio input? IE: Within 1 video file, recognizable text and speech are in English and Spanish. In another, French and Italian. Thanks. Today, I run the video twice and semi-automatically merge the results, discarding the mistakes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Search Engines

Wow! This is an amazing service. I used a less capable system before, but I love this new service. So many possibilities with this product. The speed was excellent. UI was awesome. Very nice work!!
    How about a new search engine to locate text within millions of videos, OR find all the videos with certain text in it !!!!!!!! so cool.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. APi for editing breakdown data

Currently we can edit via VI UI breakdown data, such as OCR texts, captioned texts, and so on.
    Do you have a plan to expose those "Edit" functions (not "Edit" UI) as APIs to update a specific part of breakdown data?

Thanks,
    -Shige

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable quarantine for strictly private video

Videos that are used for preparation of subtitles for commercial movies/series are sometimes quarantined by the VI (i.e. Dr.House). The VI could be used to provide a transcript of the video which will be manually corrected/adapted to a high quality subtitle file. However in this scenario the VI shall not put commercial movies/series into quarantine because people preparing subtitles always get video material even before it is shown in theaters or on TV and they would like to send it to the VI to get the transcript.

One way to avoid putting videos into quarantine is to introduce "Strictly private"…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Video Indexer

Feedback and Knowledge Base