Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to upload images through an API

Ability to upload images through an API rather than manually uploading the images through the portal.

We have thousands of images already tagged by our users, but uploading manually by a human is tedious work. We would love to be able to preselect them in our applications and send them in batches with our predefined tags.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Samples & SDKs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. return only tags that have desired prediction probability

more then 50% (maybe ammount given in body content).. if i tag many images of flowers and few of them has bees and others different kind of butterflies. i dont need information of bees and butterflies species that are not in the picture.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Eliminate false positives

I have trained my model with 500 images of different BMW motor vehicles however if i give it an image of a stretch Hummer it categorizes that as a BMW.

It is able to correctly return low probability (or zero) for clearly non car related imagery but i would have thought it should also return a low probability of a stretch Hummer being a BMW too, not 99%

Put another way, if an image is of the same type as that which the model is trained for then unless you have sufficient tags (e.g, lots of different vehicle makes) then…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Object Detection within an image

It would be great to have the ability identify where in an image the item is. Ie if you train a model on detecting missing shingles on a roof, it would be great to show a bounding box around where the missing shingle is, in the image.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. API Wrappers

It would be nice to have Python/PHP/Nodes/Curl wrappers like Watson Custom Visual Recognition. Any plan?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ignore tags with less than 5 images when training

Currently, if you want to train your project, all tags need to have at least 5 images otherwise an error will be thrown and your entire project will not get trained.

Please allow an option to ignore tags with less that 5 images when training

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multiple Images in Single Request

Allow predictions for multiple images (files) in a single request similar to what is supported for training.

i.e. predictionEndpoint.PredictImages(Guid predictionKey, List<Stream> imageStreams)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multiple object prediction

It would be nice to have a separate prediction for each object in a picture. For example, if i have a pen and a pencil in the same picture, i would like to have probability for each object (list of tags), and probability of number of objects perhaps. Or if i have two pencils in the same pictures, etc.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to train the api / provide feedback

I have an application that uses the API to do OCR, but I want to be able to provide feedback every time it is used so that the 'correct' answer can be fed back into the AI engine so that the engine can be improved over time.

I have a second application that will in the future use tags, and I could also provide feedback to the engine as to what the user actually selected after the suggested tags from the API were provided.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. crop diseases

Allow Computer Vision Services to Identify /Train CV services to identify and analyse crop diseases:

This is Coffee leaf rust

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Extend Vision API to allow recognizing an object in a picture against a given list of images.

The idea to shoot a picture and then send to the vision service and say compare with a list of images to have back as result if there is a matching against the given list.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Train the vision api with custom tags/domain specific models

I would like the ability to train the API with custom tags.

For instance, I would like to feed in pictures of cat breeds to 'train' the AI, then receive the breed value on an AI request.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Raymond responded

We now have this type of capability using our Custom Vision Service. You can find further details to get started on the Custom Vision Service overview page.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/custom-vision-service/home

Custom Vision Service is a tool for building custom image classifiers, and for making them better over time. For example, if you want a tool that could identify images of “Daisies”, “Daffodils”, and “Dahlias”, you could train a classifier to do that. You do so by providing Custom Vision Service with images for each tag you want to recognize.

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base