Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to disable storing images predicted

There should be a variable or header that can be sent with the prediction API call to specify that the image should NOT be saved past the initial classification/object detection.

My use case: Want to make a game incorporating object detection, and while I love the ability to see the predictions and modify them to improve my dataset I really don't want to see people's nude photos of them messing around or anything personally identifiable.

Aside from the result of the scan, I don't want anything to do with those images.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i don't want the data to be public

my data is sensitive so don't want to upload images to custom vision site.i have a azure subscription so can i use it to make as private???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base