Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API to bulk upload training image with tag

API to bulk upload training image with tag will be more convenient in a situation where lot of images required for training.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how to minimiz latency in responce of api .

how to minimiz latency in responce of api .while use api in video object detection

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to annotate an uploaded image

CustomVision service has the ability to upload an image and assign a label to it (either via UI or API). It would be very convenient if there was an ability to annotate an uploaded photo and mark areas with labels so one image can have multiple labels (either via UI or API). Something like VIA or LABELIMG doing that.

And use metadata and annotations to improve predictions accuracy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A "Multiclass" equivalent for Object Detection projects

I often find that an object is detected under multiple different tags, each with a slightly different bounding box.

I'd like a feature where if there are two object detections, each with a similar bounding box location and size, only the highest confidence one is used.

This will ensure that an object will be "one or the other", rather than "both", similar to the way multiclass works in classification projects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add COUNTING OBJECT service please

please I need the ability to count objects within a picture

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Could not predict model has LEFT/RIGHT side, such as left arrow / right arrow.......

Could not predict model has LEFT/RIGHT side, such as left arrow / right arrow.......

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow tagged areas to be downloaded as images

Would be great if we could download the image inside the bounding box, or perform OCR etc on the box.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Recognize Checkboxes

While the text reader does a good job of finding text, it doesn't know what a checkbox is. Sometimes it sees the square as an "I" and sometimes as a "1" and sometimes other things or nothing at all.
    If it could figure out what is a checkbox and ideally the difference between an empty and checked checkbox, we'd really have something

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Object Detection Api

Possiblity to send via query string the Probability Threshold Filter to avoid having a big json

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mobile app to snap and tag photos

Anno is a mobile and web app that makes the process of adding and tagging photos in CustomVision projects super easy. The app isn't perfect, but it's free to use and works quite well with CustomVision. Looks like additional functionality is coming soon. annoapp.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Capable of quality assurance scenarios

It would be great if we can train the service to be able to inspect and detect quality defects on manufactured parts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tags - boolean operations

It would be helpful to have some tools for boolean operations on tags - for example, if I have an "id" tag I'd like to select all non-id images, and perhaps combine them with other subsets. TOPCAT shows how it might go (see e.g. www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/topcat/sun253/SubsetWindow.html).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. return only tags that have desired prediction probability

more then 50% (maybe ammount given in body content).. if i tag many images of flowers and few of them has bees and others different kind of butterflies. i dont need information of bees and butterflies species that are not in the picture.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multiple Images in Single Request

Allow predictions for multiple images (files) in a single request similar to what is supported for training.

i.e. predictionEndpoint.PredictImages(Guid predictionKey, List<Stream> imageStreams)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base