Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Object Detection Project, LIEF training iteration limit or give more iteration quotes!!!

We are industry subscriber, BUT under Object Detection project, we ONLY allow to have 10 iterations! PLEASE LIFT this limitation or GIVE more iteration quotes!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. when do you plan to increase the #tags/project? would be really helpful to know

when do you plan to increase the #tags/project? would be really helpful to know

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Less Restrictions for Industry Usage

Lifting the restrictions, such as max number of predictions or training iterations, so that it would become flexible for variety of projects such as real-time video analysis.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase Max image size (prediction)

Most cameras and smart phones will produce pictures bigger than the Max image size (prediction) in the Vision Service API. Could it be increased or create a simple way to send a rescaled image to the Vision service API.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. support 1000 tags

I would like to add about 1000 tags, is this possible?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. tag

if i map one product for 1 tag (SKY number), i wish to predict which products are most similar to the user submitted image, there is a limit of 250 tag/project.
    it seems i can't handle more than 1000 products, right?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow temporary "burst" of images

Currently there's a rate limit if you send too many images in a short time (what's the exact limit by the way?). I'm working on a project that does not send lots of image - but it sends about 10 or 20 withing 2-3 seconds. I then only get results for a few of them and get "Rate limit is exceeded" for the others. Would it be possible to have a limit on a daily basis instead of "x per second"?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base