Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What tensorflow version is export to .pb feature using?

Running into an error trying to use the exported model. I have the latest version of tensorflow and online forums suggest that the .pb file needs to be updated when this error is encountered
    NodeDef mentions attr 'dilations' not in Op<name=Conv2D; signature=

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Model Exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export to ONNX 2

The 17763 release of Windows and WinML api's aren't compatible with current ONNX exports. Please update to avoid this error:

Type Error: Type (map(string,tensor(float))) of output arg (loss) of node (ZipMap) does not match expected type (seq(map(string,tensor(float))))

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Model Exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Intergration with VOTT

Better integration with VOTT.

Add Custom Vision import/export

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Model Exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to set approximate models size during export

Setting constraints for exported model size. The model size usually seems to be below 3MB but I would like to control this factor a little more. What if I want to add several models to my application but I don't want it to get bulky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Model Exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export model

When do you plan to give us access to the model? Export model: Tensor flow, CNTK seems not available right now.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Download the TensorFlow or CoreML using the API

Possibility to download the TensorFlow or CoreML model from the API. I don't want to publish a new App every time I need to update the model. There is any recommendation way to update the App model without new publish?
    Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export & Models or Download photos trained

Due to single user limitation, would like to export & import models to other account. Or, wish if photo used for training be downloadable at once so to transplant model easily.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Model Exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base