Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group tags

I tagged some images and discovered that those tags are too specific. I would like to merge one or more tags. Do I need to label each image again? Couldn't I rename a tag to a name that already exists and group them?

If I try to rename a tag to another existing name, it shows me an error that this tag name already exists

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDKs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide C# tensorflow example

The Custom Vision documentation provides a nice example for how to use the tensorflow compact model in python, but no example for C#. Can you provide?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/custom-vision-service/export-model-python

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDKs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prediction API: Is there an example with base64 encoded image?

I have tried the Prediction API with image (Content-Type: application/octet-stream) and URL (Content-Type: application/json) and these work great! I am looking for an example where I can use a base64 encoded string representation of the image with the prediction api.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDKs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. change the Dockerfile to include the -u for logging

The Dockerfile, when exporting a Linux Container, has the command:

CMD python app.py

this is buffering the output of the app.py command, so you do not see the logged items as needed.

If you change this to:

CMD python -u app.py

It will not buffer the output.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. C# Sample Code should check if a project exists instead of creating another project of the same name

As I tried the sample app, after running it twice, the thrid time it resulted in an error. Turned out it has exceed the max project limit. The confusion was that it created two. I assumed that it just overwrote the project. A minor issue, but might be confusing that the second time it was another project, and third time it failed without much clear explanation why.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Using the exported Tensorflow model with python

Example code how to deploy the tensorflow model (model.pb) with python

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Directly share .apk file for download or some easy interface to do rather than development environment

Directly share .apk file for download or some easy interface to do rather than development environment

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. API in java similar to C#

It is really nice to have the API in Java as well. Something that is similar to the API in C#. Using Http client is not so interesting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Samples & SDKs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base