Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Download Project / Images

Please add a download as zip in web interface from customvision.ai for

• export project

• import project

• training images / iteration

• predicted images / iteration

• red boxed(the ones that are not fully recognized) images / iteration

Thanks in advance

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Heat Map to describe what object impact to prediction

Heat Map is very helpful to understand what area is impacted to Object Detetion task.
    Hope we can see it at Active Learning phase via REST API call.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Download all images

Button to download all images uploaded

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Select All on Predictions view

I would like to be able to Select All images on the current page so that I can then use the "Tag Images" button.

Currently, I have to click on each individual checkbox to select them all.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Do not return to page 1 after saving a tag on predictions list

When browsing predictions, the current page is changed back to first page after opening an image and assigning a tag to it.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto-suggest tags

Object Detection learns actively and starts making region suggestions as the user goes along. Please please add the ability to suggest tags for Image Classification! This would really speed up our tagging scenarios.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Use prediction images for training

Prediction images appear in the web GUI, but I can't see a way to make them available from there for new training iterations (learn as you go). Is there a way - or could one be added?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Luke Bayler responded

You can Tag images the ‘Predictions’ tab by selecting some images and then clicking on ‘Tag’. You can also open an image and apply multiple tags to it. This will add the image to your training data set. If you want to programmatically tag images, you can use the ‘CreateImagesFromPredictions’ feature of the training API.

8. Ability to give each image a name.

Ability to give each image a name via the UI. Display that name when hovering over the image in the UI rather that displaying "open image detail". I have a lot of similar looking images and I want to name them by the date they were taken but I don't want the date to be a tag.

You also need a category of UI on your suggestions box.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Thanks for the suggestion. Just a couple of days ago we added a category for UI suggestion.

9. Batch labelling during upload

Upload tags/labels as a CSV file for the current batch images I am uploading. And Images should have the file name visible some how ...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Prompt for user confirmation before DELETE an iteration

I've accidentally clicked the DELETE button of an iteration, and tragically it just got deleted without any confirmation from the user. Please prompt for user confirmation before DELETE an iteration.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When tagging and adjusting object location in image details, please retain the page the user is on after closing the image details modal.

When tagging and adjusting object location in image details, please retain the page the user is on after closing the image details modal dialog. As you go through all the images to tag or make adjustments to the object locations it is very frustrating to lose the page the you were on after closing the dialog.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow out of sample validation (hold out) in GUI interface

Allow out of sample validation (hold out) in GUI interface

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search for images not attached to an iteration yet.

We upload many images into the training system by automation. Before running a new training on the images, we would like to see new images since the last iteration -- this problem could also be solved by adding a search to the UI for image upload date.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Thumbnails are cropped, so I can't bulk-tag (I can't tag without seeing all 4 corners of image)

On the image list pages ("Training Images" and "Predictions" tabs), the thumbnails are cropped to be square ratio. But this means I can't see the whole image.

The "Tag Images" button is very useful, allowing me to tag images from the list view. But as a human doing the tagging, I need to be able to see the whole image.

Possible solutions:
    1. Use zooming instead of cropping when generating the thumbnail. Just pad with white or black to make the square.

1. Add a toggle so the user can set whether they want zoomed or cropped thumbnails.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do Not Return to Page 1 After Editing

When editing/deleting images from a set, the current page should remain sticky and not reset to page 1.

Example: If I have worked through page 15 deleting unwanted images from my set, after I press "Delete" then, "Yes, delete", the gallery should remain on Page 15 so I don't have to scroll all the way back from Page 1.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better tagging and active learning

Hi I'm the developer of microsoft VoTT it would be great if you could integrate the following features

• The ability to select multiple bounding boxes and tag at once by holding a hot key such as ctr or shift

• The ablitiy to apply pretrained models for common objects such as the coco or pascal classes

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Next picture button from picture detail screen

I'd like to be able to advance to the next picture in whatever view I clicked on to get into the picture detail screen without closing out each time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Proper Tooling for Multiple Users

UI Wishlist:

1. After tagging, the user is returned to the first page, every time. Complete nightmare if you are working through a batch of 1000s.

2. Permissions: Users should be restricted in their ability to download / train / add / delete images - for audit purposes it needs to be possible to restrict to tagging only.

3. Images should be tagged automatically with user name. At the moment we waste one tag per username by way of a nuisance parameter (with associated training expense too).

4. Cross-checking: If one user tags an image, they have no handle by which to refer to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Project page refresh button

It would be great if the Projects page had a refresh button. Currently I have to refresh the page and then choose the resource group again each time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base