Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Next picture button from picture detail screen

I'd like to be able to advance to the next picture in whatever view I clicked on to get into the picture detail screen without closing out each time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select picture from picture detail screen

I'd like to be able to select a picture from the picture detail screen so I don't have to go back to the previous screen just to check the box.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Image Details Screen -Move save and close button to the top

At my screen resolution the save and close button keeps being pushed off the page. I now have many tags being displayed for the same picture on the prediction screen image details and I have to scroll way to the bottom to get to this button. If I change a tag I have to go looking for it way down there just to keep my tags I've added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete a picture from picture detail screen

The images thumbnails are small so i click on it to expand the view confirm that I want to delete this picture but then I have to close that view and go back to the thumbnails check the box and click delete. I want to just delete it from where I am at. All this clicking around is a waste of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Training - Allow us to crop or set bounds box for each tag

I'd like the option to upload a single picture and tag it into multiple tags but tell the computer where in the picture to focus on what tag. This could help us get object level tagging if we wanted to take the time to train it.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. After Training - Filter for only images under probablity threshold

After training allow a filter to only show the red outlined pictures that don't meet the the probability threshold. I want to review them to see if I've included bad examples in the training set that need to be removed. This process is hard when there are only a few on each screen and I'm going through 10 -20 pages of pictures to find those that should possibly be deleted out of the training data set.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Orientation of images

The orientation of the image matter when using, I think it is better if there is an option to let the system know to change the orientation and train

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide managed .DLL for offline classification

It would be very helpful to be able to download the compact model as a managed .DLL that has a single .Classify method. This way we could integrate the real time model into any application.

Maybe add GPU option and/or multicore.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Offline Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multi languages for Tags

I have an application in multi languages interfaces while it uses the same categories and the same tags .. it will be nice if possible to create tags with many languages

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Capable of quality assurance scenarios

It would be great if we can train the service to be able to inspect and detect quality defects on manufactured parts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow temporary "burst" of images

Currently there's a rate limit if you send too many images in a short time (what's the exact limit by the way?). I'm working on a project that does not send lots of image - but it sends about 10 or 20 withing 2-3 seconds. I then only get results for a few of them and get "Rate limit is exceeded" for the others. Would it be possible to have a limit on a daily basis instead of "x per second"?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Service Limits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tags - boolean operations

It would be helpful to have some tools for boolean operations on tags - for example, if I have an "id" tag I'd like to select all non-id images, and perhaps combine them with other subsets. TOPCAT shows how it might go (see e.g. www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/topcat/sun253/SubsetWindow.html).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Statistical tools

It would be great to have access to more some more basic stats on the training process - learning curves, errors, ROCs, AUC values - the more the better.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Samples & SDKs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. return only tags that have desired prediction probability

more then 50% (maybe ammount given in body content).. if i tag many images of flowers and few of them has bees and others different kind of butterflies. i dont need information of bees and butterflies species that are not in the picture.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Eliminate false positives

I have trained my model with 500 images of different BMW motor vehicles however if i give it an image of a stretch Hummer it categorizes that as a BMW.

It is able to correctly return low probability (or zero) for clearly non car related imagery but i would have thought it should also return a low probability of a stretch Hummer being a BMW too, not 99%

Put another way, if an image is of the same type as that which the model is trained for then unless you have sufficient tags (e.g, lots of different vehicle makes) then…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. API Wrappers

It would be nice to have Python/PHP/Nodes/Curl wrappers like Watson Custom Visual Recognition. Any plan?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ignore tags with less than 5 images when training

Currently, if you want to train your project, all tags need to have at least 5 images otherwise an error will be thrown and your entire project will not get trained.

Please allow an option to ignore tags with less that 5 images when training

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Training  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple Images in Single Request

Allow predictions for multiple images (files) in a single request similar to what is supported for training.

i.e. predictionEndpoint.PredictImages(Guid predictionKey, List<Stream> imageStreams)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base