Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. export general domain

The general domain results in 98% mAP, while the compact domain is 75% (for my data set). I am using a 4K camera to detect objects in real time and would like to be able to download and work with the general model.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Offline Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The difference between model in the cloud and on-prem

Hello PM,

I'm working on an urgent case using custom vision to do the selection of defected solar cell photos from a huge amount of library. Due to security requirement, the customer wants to export the model to on-prem to do the prediction. According to the documentation, it could be slightly less accurate than doing in the cloud. I'm wondering if you have the further explanation regarding this difference and how to improve the precision on-prem. Another question is how will it be charged on-prem prediction if the server can't connect to Azure. Hope to hear the feedback soon.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Offline Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. offline prediction for .net

The offline prediction is very vital because users don't need to connect with cloud for every prediction while they are using just their own modules

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Offline Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide managed .DLL for offline classification

It would be very helpful to be able to download the compact model as a managed .DLL that has a single .Classify method. This way we could integrate the real time model into any application.

Maybe add GPU option and/or multicore.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Offline Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base