Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search for images not attached to an iteration yet.

We upload many images into the training system by automation. Before running a new training on the images, we would like to see new images since the last iteration -- this problem could also be solved by adding a search to the UI for image upload date.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Download all images

Button to download all images uploaded

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve Account Selection

On my https://customvision.ai/projects, it is now showing all my Azure accounts. (I swear it did not this weekend). But it is a bit confusing to see the "email" address labelled with onmicrosoft.com address.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Select All on Predictions view

I would like to be able to Select All images on the current page so that I can then use the "Tag Images" button.

Currently, I have to click on each individual checkbox to select them all.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Thumbnails are cropped, so I can't bulk-tag (I can't tag without seeing all 4 corners of image)

On the image list pages ("Training Images" and "Predictions" tabs), the thumbnails are cropped to be square ratio. But this means I can't see the whole image.

The "Tag Images" button is very useful, allowing me to tag images from the list view. But as a human doing the tagging, I need to be able to see the whole image.

Possible solutions:
    1. Use zooming instead of cropping when generating the thumbnail. Just pad with white or black to make the square.

1. Add a toggle so the user can set whether they want zoomed or cropped thumbnails.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Do Not Return to Page 1 After Editing

When editing/deleting images from a set, the current page should remain sticky and not reset to page 1.

Example: If I have worked through page 15 deleting unwanted images from my set, after I press "Delete" then, "Yes, delete", the gallery should remain on Page 15 so I don't have to scroll all the way back from Page 1.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Project Thumbnail Editing.

It would be helpful if we could select a specific image as a representative thumbnail of the project. The current random image is confusing when viewing all the projects on the main page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Copy and Paste

Copy and paste allow the copying and pasting of tags with ctrl-C and ctrl-V

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better tagging and active learning

Hi I'm the developer of microsoft VoTT it would be great if you could integrate the following features

• The ability to select multiple bounding boxes and tag at once by holding a hot key such as ctr or shift

• The ablitiy to apply pretrained models for common objects such as the coco or pascal classes

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Batch labelling during upload

Upload tags/labels as a CSV file for the current batch images I am uploading. And Images should have the file name visible some how ...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Iteration history retagging

Can we change tags from the iteration history page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom Vision Predictions page - Select All

It would be good to have a "Select All" on the Predictions Page as I have to select them individually to delete

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Download Project / Images

Please add a download as zip in web interface from customvision.ai for

• export project

• import project

• training images / iteration

• predicted images / iteration

• red boxed(the ones that are not fully recognized) images / iteration

Thanks in advance

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Next picture button from picture detail screen

I'd like to be able to advance to the next picture in whatever view I clicked on to get into the picture detail screen without closing out each time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Select picture from picture detail screen

I'd like to be able to select a picture from the picture detail screen so I don't have to go back to the previous screen just to check the box.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Image Details Screen -Move save and close button to the top

At my screen resolution the save and close button keeps being pushed off the page. I now have many tags being displayed for the same picture on the prediction screen image details and I have to scroll way to the bottom to get to this button. If I change a tag I have to go looking for it way down there just to keep my tags I've added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete a picture from picture detail screen

The images thumbnails are small so i click on it to expand the view confirm that I want to delete this picture but then I have to close that view and go back to the thumbnails check the box and click delete. I want to just delete it from where I am at. All this clicking around is a waste of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. After Training - Filter for only images under probablity threshold

After training allow a filter to only show the red outlined pictures that don't meet the the probability threshold. I want to review them to see if I've included bad examples in the training set that need to be removed. This process is hard when there are only a few on each screen and I'm going through 10 -20 pages of pictures to find those that should possibly be deleted out of the training data set.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base