Microsoft

Custom Vision Service

Welcome to the Custom Vision Service API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Custom Vision Service API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Release Notes – Recently updated December 19.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Duplicate Multiple Regions When Tagging

When tagging my images, I very frequently use the Duplicate Region button. I also often have scenarios in which I have several regions that are consistent in their positions relative to each other. For example, I am currently working on tagging the dots on dominoes. All the 5-dot dominoes have their dots in an X, yet I need to tag each dot individually. If I could select all 5 dots and the duplicate them all at once, they would already be arranged in an X, greatly speeding up the tagging process. This same idea could be useful for other scenarios…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select a rotated region

When selecting & tagging the regions in my Workspace Images, there are often regions that are diagonal (not rotated at right angles). Selecting these regions will obviously cause the regions to include other parts of the image, causing the training to be less accurate or correct, and require more Workspace Images before being appropriate for use. This is a very common scenario for me (and I am guessing many others), since we do not always hold our cameras perfectly vertical when taking pictures. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Grad-CAM

In image classification, we can get the reason why this model classified as dog or cat, etc, if we introduce grad-cam mechanism as attached.
    Can we have this feature in image classification moidule?

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1610.02391.pdf

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More custom tools for tagging in Custom Vision object detection projects

The current bounding box method can't always be drawn over the exact area of the desired object.

A paint selection segmentation map or line tracing might speed up the laborious tagging process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. confusion matrix

provide confusion matrices in model evaluation

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rotate Images within Training Images page

Ability to Rotate images within the Training Images area. Some of my images show with correct orientation within Windows but are rotated within Custom Vision while tagging. Might need some ability on the inference side to automatically orient images before performing inference.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. measure object geometry in image

Can custom vision measure object geometry from images? Since the face recognition service can identify and create polygons of face features, one may consider custom vision can do the same for specified features. Extract those polygons with some reference dimension units. The object of interest can be represented by the polygons and the dimensions can be approximated or estimated. Then use custom vision to quantify object size.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve results for handwritten text detection

We have created training data for handwriting detection that we are willing to submit to Azure to improve the handwriting model .

Can we do this on your API today ? Can we get train a custom handwriting model starting from the existing model and adding our training data to fine tune the results .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. API to bulk upload training image with tag

API to bulk upload training image with tag will be more convenient in a situation where lot of images required for training.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. how to minimiz latency in responce of api .

how to minimiz latency in responce of api .while use api in video object detection

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Detect abstract patterns

It would nice to be able to detect patterns suchs as "circles, rectangles, triangles" etc from the image. This way we could describe for example mattresses and curtains semi-automatically with vision API.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to annotate an uploaded image

CustomVision service has the ability to upload an image and assign a label to it (either via UI or API). It would be very convenient if there was an ability to annotate an uploaded photo and mark areas with labels so one image can have multiple labels (either via UI or API). Something like VIA or LABELIMG doing that.

And use metadata and annotations to improve predictions accuracy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A "Multiclass" equivalent for Object Detection projects

I often find that an object is detected under multiple different tags, each with a slightly different bounding box.

I'd like a feature where if there are two object detections, each with a similar bounding box location and size, only the highest confidence one is used.

This will ensure that an object will be "one or the other", rather than "both", similar to the way multiclass works in classification projects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add COUNTING OBJECT service please

please I need the ability to count objects within a picture

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Could not predict model has LEFT/RIGHT side, such as left arrow / right arrow.......

Could not predict model has LEFT/RIGHT side, such as left arrow / right arrow.......

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow tagged areas to be downloaded as images

Would be great if we could download the image inside the bounding box, or perform OCR etc on the box.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Recognize Checkboxes

While the text reader does a good job of finding text, it doesn't know what a checkbox is. Sometimes it sees the square as an "I" and sometimes as a "1" and sometimes other things or nothing at all.
    If it could figure out what is a checkbox and ideally the difference between an empty and checked checkbox, we'd really have something

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Object Detection Api

Possiblity to send via query string the Probability Threshold Filter to avoid having a big json

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mobile app to snap and tag photos

Anno is a mobile and web app that makes the process of adding and tagging photos in CustomVision projects super easy. The app isn't perfect, but it's free to use and works quite well with CustomVision. Looks like additional functionality is coming soon. annoapp.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Identify dog or cat by there nose print

Help me Identify dog or cat by there nose print. it is can be use for other animal not only for Human face or fingerprint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Image Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base