Microsoft

QnA Maker

Welcome to the QnA Maker Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to QnA Maker API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

1. Better error feedback when unable to import any of the sample files with the free subscription

In the https://www.qnamaker.ai/Create I create my UK hosted Q&A service using the free subscription . Did create my own knowledge file based on the Excel sample . When this showed an import file, I went then tried the original sample ( and the structured doc) . The error message shown in the attachment doesn't actually tell me anything? I suspect a limitation with the free subscription which I will prove shortly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. QnA DevOps

Can devops be implemented for QnA just like luis as explained in NLU.DevOps? https://github.com/microsoft/NLU.DevOps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. URL formating doesn´t work in teams when using follow-up prompt

When adding a follow-up promt to question url formating don´t work in teams-channel but it works in web-channel

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. if i export a qna which has context and follow up prompts and import it as new KB, it doesn't have those context and follow up prompt

if I export a qna which has context and follow up prompts and import it as new KB, it doesn't have those context and follow up prompt. Any idea when it will get fixed?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Masquerade or Impersonate or proxy an existing AAD user, especially in MS Teams?

Scenario: say we have an existing "pseudo-service" account "support@contoso.com". It is actually a real AAD user with an exchange mail box (which is needed for our IT service desk to receive and process email based issue creation and updates). However, no-one logs into Windows with this account, its "back-end-ish". Sometimes though, clever users will attempt to communicate with this user account in MS Teams, which no one is monitoring.

It would be great for a QnA bot to be connected with the MS Teams chat channel of this user account, without interfering with other aspects of the account…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base