Microsoft

QnA Maker

Welcome to the QnA Maker Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to QnA Maker API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transcript of conversation

Can a transcript of the conversation that a user has with the bot be available to the owner of the bot?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Way to rearrange QNA Pairs in Knowledgebase

Please provide an easy way to rearrange QNA Pairs in Knowledgebase. It would be even nice to group certain QNA Pairs as they are related with certain high level topic. I believe QNAMaker service choose the answer with more preference which comes first in list in certain circumstances when not having high confidence. QNA Pairs can be entered any time so to arrange them properly, it is required them to be rearranged by simply drag/drop kind of functionality.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How long is the validity period of session

How long is the validity period of session? Ask questions on Friday and answer next Tuesday, will the conversation remain valid?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automized labeling of QnA-Pairs/Lists via Machine Learning Pattern recognition

Filling a QnA-Maker Knowledge Base automated via a crawler process increases the number of QnA-Pairs/Lists in a way that labeling by humans is no longer possible.

Provide a source labeling process based on Machine Learning Pattern recognition to identify source groups within large Knowledge Bases.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When can QnaMaker support Japanese? English is ok but Japanese seems not supportted at all.

We tested QnaMaker GA edition, but it didn't work for Japaense at all. The same Q&As are ok for the preview edition.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Image markdown issue

QnAMaker currently does not support images. It parses only the text. I am fine with this. As a work around, we have added images to out doc file using markdown :

![Click Here](<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://i.imgur.com/OM1jAhs.gif">https://i.imgur.com/OM1jAhs.gif</a>)

But, after uploading the doc file, the answer is changed to

![Click Here]([<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://i.imgur.com/OM1jAhs.gif](https://i.imgur.com/OM1jAhs.gif)">https://i.imgur.com/OM1jAhs.gif](https://i.imgur.com/OM1jAhs.gif)</a>)

So, how are we supposed to add markdown which is consistent across all doc files and answer in QnA.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Just swapping full-width and half-width characters in Japanese, inserting blanks will lower the score by half.

Just swapping full-width and half-width characters in Japanese, inserting blanks will lower the score by half.
    For example, "あなたの名前は?" And "あなたの名前は?", The confidence score is totally different.
    There is no meaning in half-width and full-width differences in Japanese expression. Please make improvements by all means.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 追加したmetadaを検索対象にしたい(v4.0)

現在v4.0のAPIでは、filterしか使えない。
    私は、任意のmetadataを検索対象にすることでヒット率があがるのではないかと考えています。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Microsoft Azure Directory ID Blank

Unable to complete step 4 here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/QnAMaker/quickstarts/create-publish-knowledge-base because the newly created QnA resource in Azure is not showing up.

I've tried waiting and deleting / recreating bot resource in Azure. What next?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. answers returning with 3rd party API calls

it would be nice if we can connect to 3rd party APIs, eg an answer returning with the current weather in Rome

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. integrate with Microsoft Flow

Customer would like integration with Microsoft Flow so they can integrate with email and other services.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding a .xlsx file as a knowledge base only imports 10 pages of question/answer pairs. Remove and up this limit

Adding a .xlsx file as a knowledge base only imports 10 pages so not all a question/answer pair get added. Adding the file as .tsv brings all the question/answer pairs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want the ability to select multiple knowledgebases and delete them at once

When deleting more than one in the knowledgebase, We can click on the trash can button next to each knowledgebase, but it is very time consuming to delete multiple knowledgebases.
    I want the ability to select the knowledgebase I want to delete and delete it at once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. launch the chatbot from google hangouts

Allow QnA chatbot to be launched from Google Hangouts

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When I try to add new user I get the following error when I save and retrain - ""One or more users have not signed up"

When I try to add new user I get the following error when I save and retrain - "One or more users have not signed up"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Give option to increase number of Alternatives in Chatlog based training

Give option to increase number of Alternatives in Chatlog based training. The current three is far too small for many questions.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the "No match" handling extendable/overridable

We want to embed the Q&A maker in our programmed conversation flow. In order to obtain the flexibility we need, we would like to be able to extend/override the "No match" handling. We want the behavior to depend on the state of our conversation.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can you add more language support?

Can you add more languages? Like spanish?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base