Microsoft

QnA Maker

Welcome to the QnA Maker Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to QnA Maker API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

1. Allow different wording on the same answer

This would avoid machine-like behavior, e.g. if a user says "hi", the response could be randomly picked from a list, like "Hi", "Hi there" etc, instead of always responding the same way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow for multiple editors in QnA maker with granular role management for a single service

The portal is a great tool. It would be tremendous if we could create KBs within a single service and allow for individuals to only author and update their KB

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Introduce the top parameter in batch test results file

When you design batch test for QNA kb following these instructions:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/qnamaker/reference-tsv-format-batch-testing
    in input file one optional parameter is top and now it haven't any effect in file result.
    It would be grateful if you could inform in input file, for example 3, and in the result test, it show you the 3 first answer expected.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Better error feedback when unable to import any of the sample files with the free subscription

In the https://www.qnamaker.ai/Create I create my UK hosted Q&A service using the free subscription . Did create my own knowledge file based on the Excel sample . When this showed an import file, I went then tried the original sample ( and the structured doc) . The error message shown in the attachment doesn't actually tell me anything? I suspect a limitation with the free subscription which I will prove shortly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. QnA DevOps

Can devops be implemented for QnA just like luis as explained in NLU.DevOps? https://github.com/microsoft/NLU.DevOps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. URL formating doesn´t work in teams when using follow-up prompt

When adding a follow-up promt to question url formating don´t work in teams-channel but it works in web-channel

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. if i export a qna which has context and follow up prompts and import it as new KB, it doesn't have those context and follow up prompt

if I export a qna which has context and follow up prompts and import it as new KB, it doesn't have those context and follow up prompt. Any idea when it will get fixed?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Masquerade or Impersonate or proxy an existing AAD user, especially in MS Teams?

Scenario: say we have an existing "pseudo-service" account "support@contoso.com". It is actually a real AAD user with an exchange mail box (which is needed for our IT service desk to receive and process email based issue creation and updates). However, no-one logs into Windows with this account, its "back-end-ish". Sometimes though, clever users will attempt to communicate with this user account in MS Teams, which no one is monitoring.

It would be great for a QnA bot to be connected with the MS Teams chat channel of this user account, without interfering with other aspects of the account…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base