Microsoft

Content Moderator

Custom Scenarios – Have a content moderation scenario (content type or usage) that you would like to suggest?

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Product – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Moderator APIs or the review tool.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Sample Content – Have some content you’ve tested and not getting the results you are seeking? Upload and describe your expectations.

How can we improve Content Moderator?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Detect UK Bank Accounts and Credit Cards

Spot leaking financial information.

Bank accounts are typically combined with a sort code so 999999 99999999 or perhaps 99-99-99 99999999.

Credit cards will be 9999999999999999 or 9999 9999 9999 9999 format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Custom Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text Moderation in large files

Currently since the character limit of the content moderator REST API is 1024 characters, the character stream of the file needs to be broken down into multiple parts which affect the relation between words and further more the text moderation.

Kindly add a method to break large character strings into smaller logical parts.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sample & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a way to define regex patterns to flag PII such as employee ids

I don't want to have to create custom lists for text patterns like employee ids so this PII can be flagged with built-in capabilities

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have names be flagged as PII (this is supported in other systems such as Google)

I don't want to have to create custom lists for first and last names but rather have a name option so this PII can be flagged with built in capabilities

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Review demo is not working

The demos for text, image and video, described in the tutorial are not working.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. demora en cargar la informacion

debe ser necesario una mejora

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. demora en cargar la informacion

debe ser necesario una mejora

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to define patterns to recognize PII like phone number of a particular region

Would be nice to have ability to define patterns to recognize PII like phone number of a particular region

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Product  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Product  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Product  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. shahid opu

feedback

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Security Issue - SSL Cookie Without Secure Flag Set & Cross Site Scripting (XSS)

There are a few concerns for which we need justification or if applicable a fix to resolve issue. We contacted the support team and they suggested to mention the issue in this form as well for PG tracking. Here is the response I got from Support team:

"Issue 1:
    The cookie we see below is an affinity cookie being dropped by Azure Websites infra for more efficient routing. Having said that, the Review API itself is stateless and does not have any user sessions. We will plan to get this rectified in our next release.

Issue 2:
    We will create…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Product  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove text from images

We need the ability to not only detect text in images but also to remove it or at least get the coordinates in the OCR data so we can remove it ourselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need better way to distinguish offensive content

Consider the following two tweets. The first is benign. The second is offensive. How can I know that progamatically? They have the same ReviewRecommended, the same Category3 score, low Cat1 and Cat2 scores, and neither have any Terms flagged. This is useless.

{
    "OriginalText": "Wanna win tix to our @RoughTradeNYC show NEXT MON 5/14? @Thrillcall's got you covered. Enter to win here >… https://t.co/s0KT4JDCB1",
    "NormalizedText": "Wanna win tix to our @ RoughTradeNYC show NEXT MON 5/ 14? @ Thrillcall' s got you covered. Enter to win here & gt; … https://t.co/s0KT4JDCB1",
    "Misrepresentation": null,
    "Classification":
    {
    "ReviewRecommended": true,
    "Category1": …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Sample Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Surprising false positive

While testing some UGC on our site (which can include very simplistic drawings like this one) we are seeing some surprising false positives. Is there any sense of what about this content is being categorized as racy? Have I set something up incorrectly?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sample Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multilanguage Recognition

Add the ability to pick up and moderate text from different languages in a single piece of content. If I had to use a profane word in my home language in an English piece of content it will not be picked up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Custom Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Substring Support

At the moment it is easy to include profane words - I can for example include f##kface and it is not picked up as profane. Maybe add the ability to look for specific substrings?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Custom Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bad Request - Request Too Long ? how to work around this.

I've been unable to login to the console as I always get a
    Bad Request - Request Too Long error and no other indicator for proceeding when trying to access the content moderator review tool,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Product  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The Content Moderation Tools (Try Out version) are just not working

1) Uploading test images does not work, which prevents to test the tool...

2) The link invite sent to new team members does not work on Safari (downloads a 0KB file)

Haven't been able to test anything else since all the basic features do not work

You gotta QA that thing...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Content Moderator

I want to have a list of images of articles to avoid. Iwas trying a list and I tagged them succesfuly, but if i want update them, How can i do that?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base