Translator

Built for business, Microsoft Translator is a proven, customizable, and scalable solution for automatic translation. Microsoft Translator’s cloud-based APIs can help make your business or app competitive in an increasingly globalized business environment.

Use this forum to vote on ideas, report any issues, and get answers to your questions for the Microsoft Translator:

• Speech API
  • Text API
  • Hub
  • CTF

To learn more about getting a subscription to Microsoft Translator through the Azure portal, click here

For support with the Microsoft Translator apps for Windows, iOS, and Android; the Microsoft Translator Edge extension; Bing.com/translator; the Translator Web Widget; or other consumer products please click here.

If you have a language-related issue, please click on the appropriate link below:

We really appreciate feedback and use it to guide our product direction! We’re proud to be prioritizing new features thanks to your feedback.

Microsoft Translator Support

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Neural MT: TranslateApiException on Simplified Chinese engine

Hi,
      we are evaluating the NMT engines and have found that English-> Chinese engine occasionally returns the "TranslateApiException: server temporarily unavailable " error.
      The source for translation contain no suspicious content apart from some alphanumeric abbreviations. I suspect there might be some transliterization issue in the backround - the same sentence is translated well for European languages.
      Couldyou please take a look? Thanks.

Some source examples:

The PCM monitors reference voltage deviation from the power supply circuit of the APS1.
      PCM monitors peak differential value of the oxygen sensor signal after the front HO2S fluctuation being provided .

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API - Text Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the report. We updated the translation models last week. Your examples now translate as:

pcm 监测 APS1 电源电路的参考电压偏差。
        pcm 在提供前 HO2S 波动后, 监测氧气传感器信号的峰值差值。

Using the following parameters:
        Console.WriteLine(“Translated: {0}”, translatorService.Translate(token, “The PCM monitors reference voltage deviation from the power supply circuit of the APS1.”, “en”, “zh-Hans”, “text/plain”, “generalnn”, string.Empty));

• Limit on translation requests per second / minute / hour?

Is there a limit on the number of translation requests that can be made in a certain period to the text translator API?

We're carrying out some tests and the responses appear to be slowing down.

Thanks

6 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  API - Text Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Customize system with monolingual data

I created a project to customize Microsoft Translator generic system (from English to Spanish) with in-domain monolingual data (the option "Use Microsoft models" is set to "Yes"). I performed two training runs, one with a training set of approximately 1,5 million monolingual sentences in Spanish and another one without this set. Both runs had the same parallel data: a parallel training set of 1500 sentences, from which 500 were automatically assigned to testing, and a tuning set of 2000 sentences. The Bleu score of both runs were strictly the same, so it seems that the monolingual data were actually not…

0 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            Completed  ·  v-rvasuv-rvasu responded

HI Patrik,

If training data is limit is less than 5000 sentences, it ignores the monolingual data (by design). We have opened bug to see if we can improve this experience.

Thank you,
            MT Hub support team

• Hub January release - the custom dict only training English to Chinese

I tried to use the new feature where we can build a TECH system with the Dictionary only. It seem to work well for system translating form English to Chinese, but fails for the opposite way (Chinese to English). I believe the functionality should be the same as this direction should also contain the MS model. Could you please confirm? Thank you.

0 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tomas,

We have fixed this issue. Can you please retry?

Thank you

• Customizing system in a category for which a specific system exists

I created a project in the Translator Hub and selected Technology as its category. Since now a specific Microsoft Translator system for this category (tech) exists, if I upload data to train a customized system, will it customize the general Microsoft Translator system or the specific "tech" Microsoft Translator system ?

0 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Parallel text files

My Microsoft Translator Hub project is called 'Le Monde Diplomatique'. So far I have uploaded nine pairs of parallel text files in two languages, but the Training screen for my project labels all of them as 'monolingual'. What am I doing wrong?

Mike Leon
                Wellington, New Zealand

-----

Hi Mike,

I suspect there may be a naming convention problem with the files you've uploaded. The naming convention is:

<some name>_<language code>.ext

Where ext is the extension of the file name (e.g., docx, txt, etc.). See the list of language codes in here: https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/Help/Download/Microsoft%20Translator%20Hub%20API%20Guide.pdf

Hope that helps.

Will
                Microsoft Translator

0 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Argument exception: Invalid Category , parameter name : ID = 1446.V2_soap.TranslateArray2847FB4F

can anyone help me on below error while translating a file:

Argument exception: Invalid Category , parameter name : ID = 1446.V2_soap.TranslateArray2847FB4F

0 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Hub's sentence alignment issues: punctuation and spatial alignment

Hello,

I am encountering issues with the Translator Hub's sentence alignment tool when uploading parallel documents. In particular, the tool seems to be quite sensitive to punctuation and spatial alignment for the text. For instance, if two independent clauses are written in one sentence and separated by a comma in the source-language version of the document, while they are separated by a semi-colon in the target-language version of the document, the sentence alignment tool registers the semi-colon as a sentence separator, giving a 1:2 sentence ratio for source:target language. While this separation makes grammatical sense, it makes the process of…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

For the first issue: the semi-colon is treated as sentence breaker and this is by design. We canÕt change this since it will have a big impact on the system.

For the second issue: this issue is caused by the footnote got inserted between sentences. Ca n you remove footnote before uploading the file?

Thank you
                      MT Hub Support

• When uploading a dictionary for English to French I have the word "H™tel" in the French column. However after I have uploaded the dictionar

When uploading a dictionary for English to French I have the word "H™tel" in the French column. However after I have uploaded the dictionary document I review the upload and see the French is written as "Hotel" and does not include the circumflex over the O. Can this be corrected so that the dictionary entry will return the proper spelling? Perhaps this is just an issue with the display of the entry after uploading but I want to make sure before training+deploying.

0 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• could the team gave a android demo like a "Java-Speech-Translate "with eclipse ?

Microsoft Translator is so powerful !but sorry about that not very familiar with android studio_if u team make a eclipse demo would be very grateful~thanks

0 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Blue score

Hello, I have built two translation project one from english to amharic and another from amharic to english using the same sets of data. But the blue score for the first one is 16.6% and for the second one 7%. is the BLUE score a good quality measure of the translation system? And what should be a good BLUE score for a general purpose translator?

Thanks

0 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Hub Does not display anything after selecting EVALUATE RESULTS

Hub does not display results of successful training, Eng-ZH-CN, 27,916 aligned sentences

- Training docs were uploaded in TMX format (unzipped)

- Selected auto tuning, testing, no dictionary

- bleu score is 35.25, 8.87 above MS model (business)

- Documents visible from Documents tab

- extracted sentences selectable from System/Training view

- When Evaluate Results selected, 'loading sentences, please wait,' runs about minutes and then returns to blank evaluate results screen

-Downloading Translations does not work either, runs 'Waiting for MS Translator Hub' for 3-4 minutes and then nothing displayed.

Please advise. We are at Bloomberg, and very keen to…

0 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Susan,

We have fixed this issue now.

Thank you

• Correlation between request and response in TranslateArray

I am using HTTP TranslateArray to translate multiple strings at a time, which are completely unrelated, from language XX to language YY.
                              This is a sample request XML:
                              <TranslateArrayRequest>
                              <AppId />
                              <From>pt-BR</From>
                              <Options>
                              <Category xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Microsoft.MT.Web.Service.V2&quot; />
                              <ContentType xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Microsoft.MT.Web.Service.V2\">text/plain</ContentType>
                              <ReservedFlags xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Microsoft.MT.Web.Service.V2&quot; />
                              <State xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Microsoft.MT.Web.Service.V2&quot; />
                              <Uri xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Microsoft.MT.Web.Service.V2&quot; />
                              <User xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Microsoft.MT.Web.Service.V2&quot; />
                              </Options>
                              <Texts>
                              <string xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays">ser mais din‰mico e um atendimento mais pr—ximo ao cliente</string>
                              <string xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays">ter mais agilidade e um melhor atendimento</string>
                              <string xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays">Ter um suporte melhor e mais din‰mico nas solu›es da…

0 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API - Text Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Female voice or MALE

Do make a choice of voice gender - "female" voice or "male".
                                Please.

0 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Android: Error during translation Caused by: FileNotFoundException:

i m having strange problem. i m creating android app for translate text using translation String array to 4 languages. First time Everything works fine. but on second time translating string array to another language it gave : Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://api.microsofttranslator.com/V2/Ajax.svc/TranslateArray?&from=&to=el&texts=%5B%22%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AC%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%B0+%28%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AC%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%B5%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%29%22%2C%22%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%B9+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%A1%E0%A4%BC%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%82+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%88%2C+%E0%A4%87%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B7%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A6+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%8B+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%AE+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%8F+%E0%A4%94%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%88%E0%A5%A4+%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%A4+%E0%A4%A0%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%A1%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%82+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A4+%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%AC+%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%95+%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AB+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%82+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%82%2C+%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8B+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87+aloeAloe+%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%82+%E0%A4%AD%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%82+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%8F+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%88+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%9F+%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%98%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B7%E0%A4%A3+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%8B+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%88%2C+%E0%A4%94%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BE+eruptions+%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%96%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%AF+%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%80%E0%A5%A4+%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A6+%E0%A4%94%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%96%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%8B+%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%8F%2C+%E0%A4%8F%E0%A4%95+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%86%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%87%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B2+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A3+%E0%A4%94%E0%A4%B0+%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%AF+%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%82+%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A4+%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%82%E0%A5%A4%22%2C%22%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%A8+%28%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%A8%29%22%2C%22%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%9A%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9B%E0%A4%BE+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9E%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A4+%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%8F%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%9F%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%95+%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B5+%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%8F%2C+%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%A8+%E0%A

here is work flow: i m translating string text into 4 language. in my Translate.execute i m giving only two parameter, String text and translated_langauge_to and. First time it is working fine and translated text into selcted language. but when i select another language to translation not working. infact rest of 3 language translation gives File not found…

0 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  API - Text Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Update the Terminology API SDK please. I don't see 200 languages

I don't see 200 languages in any of the documentation. How do I do this on Windows 10? https://www.microsoft.com/Language/en-US/Microsoft-Terminology-API.aspx

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  API - Text Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • PLEASE MAKE THE IOS APP UNIVERSAL SO IT SCALES ON IPAD.

PLEASE MAKE THE IOS APP UNIVERSAL SO IT SCALES ON IPAD.

0 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Hello,
                                        we are using your bing translate API but have encountered a problem with 'texts' field capacity. We get an error for some texts:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'texts' must be less than '10241' characters
                                        Parameter name: texts : ID=5217.V2_Soap.TranslateArray2.37E9CA32

Is there really such limit for the legth of translated source?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Michal Duda

0 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael,

the request size is limited to 10000 characters. For REST requests this includes the XML markup.
                                          We recommend a request size under 5000 characters, in order to minimize the chance of timeouts in complex requests.

Chris Wendt
                                          Microsoft Translator

• Help

Hello Microsoft Translator Team,

IÕm concluding that the server firewall is blocking the dialog of DŽjˆ Vu with Microsoft Translator. Same API credentials work fine from home.

CompanyÕs IT personnel is asking me for the URL address in order to add it to the White List. Could you please supply that or advise how to solve the problem?

Here is the Machine Translation error message:

<html><body><h1>Argument Exception</h1><p>Method: Translate()</p><p>Parameter: appId</p><p>Message: Invalid appId
                                          Parameter name: appId</p><code></code><p>message id=5217.V2_Rest.Translate.1BAE56E4</p></body></html>

Hope on your support.

Kind regards,
                                          Leandro Barretto

0 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Leandro,

The URL addresses are:
                                            datamarket.accesscontrol.windows.net
                                            api.microsofttranslator.com

You can use port 443 if you are using SSL, and port 80 if youÕre not using SSL, and this is the only port you need to open to only the above domains.

Hope this helps.

Pauline
                                            Microsoft Translator

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base