Microsoft

Translator API

Built for business, Microsoft Translator is a proven, customizable, and scalable solution for automatic translation. Microsoft Translator’s cloud-based APIs can help make your business or app competitive in an increasingly globalized business environment.

We appreciate feedback and use it to guide our product direction, thanks to you!

Use this forum to give feedback or share your ideas on how we can improve Microsoft Translator:
• Text API
• Speech API
• Custom Translator

Note: The new Speech Service and SDK is replacing the Microsoft Translator Speech API, which will no longer work starting October 15, 2019. For information on switching to the Speech Service, see Migrating from the Translator Speech API to the Speech Service.

For questions about unified Speech service, please use the Speech service feedback forum.

The list of supported languages can be found at http://aka.ms/translatorlanguages
If you have a suggestion for a new language or language feature please go to: How do I get my language supported?

Support –
Microsoft Translator Knowledge Base articles
• For free technical support go to Stack Overflow
• For free Azure subscription and billing support go to Azure and select “Support” from the menu bar.
• For all other questions click “Contact us” at the top right of this page

To learn more about getting a subscription to Microsoft Translator through the Azure portal go to Translator getting started.

For support with the Microsoft Translator apps for Windows, iOS, and Android; the Microsoft Translator Edge extension; Presentation Translator; Bing.com/translator; or other consumer products please go to Microsoft Translator support.

How can we improve Translator API?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

You need to sign in to see your feedback.

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base