Facilitating Audio Labeling in Speech Studio
- If you want to test the model performance, you need to label audio data. Ideally, the speech studio would facilitate this.
• Select uploaded audio data to label.
• Select model to help the labeler.
• Allow playing of the data, show a suggested model transcription, and the ability to edit it and produce a gold transcription dataset
- Fixing test data transcriptions in the test screen
• When reviewing a test for a given model, you frequently sort by type of error and listen / review the highest error rate items.
• While listening error prone messages it is frequent that I find corrections that need to be made. I’d like to edit the transcriptions and save updated dataset versions.
Kevin Slader commented
That's great news. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
Thanks for the feedback. This feature is in active development now. The ability to edit human or speech recognition transcripts within custom speech will be ready in Prod in Sep 2020 at latest.