Microsoft

Speaker Recognition

Welcome to the Speaker Recognition Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Speaker Recognition API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recognize multiple speakers in audio file and when they speak

For example 2 minutes audio file. First 30 seconds Speaker A, then Speaker B from 30 to 1.30 and then again speaker A from 1.30 to 2 mins.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Speaker Identification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like the ability to customize my own verification phrase list

Provided by a fellow developer. Leave a comment below and let us know other customization options/parameters for the verification phrase list you'd like to see introduced.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

This is not currently supported, but it is on our feature list for a future release.

Thanks,
    Luke

3. Speaker Recognition with shorter phrase?

I would love to create a pug-in for my home automation. which already uses Kinects, that can utilize the speaker Identification from Oxford. Main issue is most statements are short - ie: Computer, turn on family room light. So I never generate a 20 Second clip - Recognition with at least a 5 second clip or so would be great, even if recognition is only say 80% accurate for this case....

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Speaker Identification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Raymond responded

We have release a new feature that allows you to waive the audio limit. Just add “ShortAudio” parameter to instruct the service to waive the recommended minimum audio limit needed for enrollment. Set value to “true” to force enrollment using any audio length.

More details can be found here,
    - https://dev.projectoxford.ai/docs/services/563309b6778daf02acc0a508/operations/5645c3271984551c84ec6797
    - https://dev.projectoxford.ai/docs/services/563309b6778daf02acc0a508/operations/5645c523778daf217c292592

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base