Microsoft

Speaker Recognition

Welcome to the Speaker Recognition Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Speaker Recognition API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Profile Limit

The REFERENCE API: https://westus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/563309b6778daf02acc0a508/operations/5645c068e597ed22ec38f42e
    indicates that you can only create up to 1000 profiles, that is, only 1000 people can interact with my application? What happens if I need 1 or 2 million people? Is there any update about this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wrong recognition

Hi, do you recommend a way of speaking or recording the audio, since we tried testing the speaker verification api, it is accepting another's person voice(acceptance rate:normal) which not supposed to be..and its very hard to get an acceptance rate of high..are there plans to make the confidence level into percentage? thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add "How To" in the documentation

The "How To" aspect of Speaker Recognition API documentation is missing. The "How To" documentation for Face API is well documented in a step by step fashion. However its missing here for the Speaker Recognition API.
    Second part of my question is - can I send the *.wav file directly to the endpoint URL when using the API or should it be converted to multipart-form data or application octet-stream data?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Is there any option for verify Audio without verificationProfileId?

I wanna create a login functionality with speaker recognition for multiple user in single device. It's mean user can login every-where using web Portal like as face recognition(findSimilar(persistent id)).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Is it possible to run Microsoft speaker recognition Windows WPF application into Raspberry pi?

I was try to run Microsoft speaker recognition windows WPF application into raspberry pi but I have face problem. When I was try to run this application in local machine it's work good but when I was try to run this application to remote machine I did not find out any remote machine option in visual studio software.

The sample is a Windows WPF application to demonstrate the use of Speaker Recognition API. It demonstrates the speaker identification and speaker verification features.

This is my application sample that I was run into local machine: https://github.com/Microsoft/Cognitive-SpeakerRecognition-Windows

My question: why this problem…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Speaker Recognition with shorter limited recording time

Is it possible that we can reduce the recording time when we use speaker recognition to confirm the identity.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Raymond responded

We have release a new feature that allows you to waive the audio limit. Just add “ShortAudio” parameter to instruct the service to waive the recommended minimum audio limit needed for enrollment. Set value to “true” to force enrollment using any audio length.

More details can be found here,
    - https://dev.projectoxford.ai/docs/services/563309b6778daf02acc0a508/operations/5645c3271984551c84ec6797
    - https://dev.projectoxford.ai/docs/services/563309b6778daf02acc0a508/operations/5645c523778daf217c292592

7. I'd like the ability to customize my own verification phrase list

Provided by a fellow developer. Leave a comment below and let us know other customization options/parameters for the verification phrase list you'd like to see introduced.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

This is not currently supported, but it is on our feature list for a future release.

Thanks,
    Luke

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base