Microsoft

Speaker Recognition

Welcome to the Speaker Recognition Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Speaker Recognition API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add support for Speaker Diarization for untrained speakers.

Distinguish between multiple speakers in a conversation without training the system first. IBM Watson currently supports this: https://www.ibm.com/blogs/bluemix/2017/05/whos-speaking-speaker-diarization-watson-speech-text-api/

Given an audio recording of a conversation the minimuim I'm looking for is:
    Speaker 1 (0:01-0:03): Hi Ted, how are you today?
    Speaker 2 (0:04-0:05): I'm doing well, how about you?
    Speaker 1 (0:05-0:10): Good thanks. So the reason I called you today was to discuss your recent sales performance.

Ideally each word would be timestamped so we could highlight the spoken word when displaying the transcription next to the playing audio. Also it would be nice if each word had a…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Speaker Identification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Real time Speaker Recognition

Hello, Is it possible to use the Speaker Recognition API to perform real time identification.I have been trying to get some help on this. But with not much success.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Speaker Identification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is it possible to run Microsoft speaker recognition Windows WPF application into Raspberry pi?

I was try to run Microsoft speaker recognition windows WPF application into raspberry pi but I have face problem. When I was try to run this application in local machine it's work good but when I was try to run this application to remote machine I did not find out any remote machine option in visual studio software.

The sample is a Windows WPF application to demonstrate the use of Speaker Recognition API. It demonstrates the speaker identification and speaker verification features.

This is my application sample that I was run into local machine: https://github.com/Microsoft/Cognitive-SpeakerRecognition-Windows

My question: why this problem…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Speaker Verification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Define accuracy level of each request to accept or reject the outcome

It has been observed on rigorous testing that the accuracy level of speaker identification api is not that handsome. It is giving erroneous output in both positive and negative scenarios. In the positive scenario when same user with different voice samples are tested against each other its not giving expected results many times. For negative scenario when different users voice samples are tested against each other it wrongly identifies as same user on many occasions. I feel adding a accuracy level of the output received will help the end user to an extend to decide whether to accept the outcome…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Speaker Identification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base