Microsoft

Speaker Recognition

Welcome to the Speaker Recognition Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Speaker Recognition API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. speaker verification demo

the demo for speaker verification, https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/cognitive-services/speaker-recognition/, is great! Love the web-based aspect. The demo has a link that says 'want to build this', and that link takes you to the SDK docs, with no real info about how to build your sample app. I want to see the code for your demo! So a web based client communicating audio collected from a browser and sent to a server that calls the speaker veridication SDK. All your samples on github seem to be WPF based. I need a web based client talking to a (C#) server that calls you C#…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide iPhone application to use Speaker Recognition API

It will be helpful if you provide the sample application for iPhone also.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Speaker Identication Apis

Operation status api always return status failed and message Speaker Invalid, please give the solution to this problem. audio are recorded exactly same as specifies the document.

{"status":"failed","createdDateTime":"2018-05-25T09:07:19.4685571Z","lastActionDateTime":"2018-05-25T09:07:20.3782489Z","message":"SpeakerInvalid"}

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Solution to many of your APIs

Rather than offer the APIs at Microsoft, then send the user to GitHub, then hope the user can follow the various installation processes/steps, simply allow the user to download directly from Microsoft and include the newly generated key in the downloadable source code. This way, you control the entire process and don't have to worry about unzipping, npm installs, key issues etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Provide Sample Android app to use Speaker Recognition API

It would be helpful if you provide Sample to use Speaker Recognition API like how you provided for Face Verification /detection samples for android?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

Xamarin support is not currently being planned for a future release, but it will be considered.

Thanks,
    Luke

7. API in C# for Web. Near-Real time audio samples. Examples?

I would like to build a service to authenticate thru the web. Hopefully in C#, without trying to translate from Python. And are there any more examples. Anyone?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Python SDK

Not a request, just a heads up.

I ported your Python sample to work on Python 2.7 (just because I needed it for a project I'm working on).

So if anyone is interested: https://github.com/robladbrook/ms-cognitive-speaker-recognition

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base