Microsoft

Text Analytics

Welcome to the Text Analytics Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Text Analytics API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where did the Topic Detection API go?

I no longer see the topic detection API as part of the Text Analytics services? Is it still available to use? This worked quite well

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Topic Detection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support larger, "one time" documents for topic analysis

Instead of posting 100 x paragraph sized strings (documents) for topic analysis, I want to post a potentially large document (essay, thesis) and receive a ranked list of topics (by confidence) covered within.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Topic Detection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Text Analytics topic by string

I want to be able to send the API a string of multiple words or a single word, and get detailed topics about that string. If I send the words, Grass, Mountain, Hiking Trail, Hawk, Mushroom, Beach, I would like to know these are related to the Outdoors, and Animals, etc. Basically a very simple Wolfram Alpha or Open Calais API.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Topic Detection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base