Microsoft

How can we improve Microsoft Cognitive Services?

Please allow me finances in order to care for my children and myself to make more awesome products. We all have great ideas, let me show you

Let me show you how far your creative minds can take you@ My experiences I have not even started to reach my potential!!! I am inteligible, so are my children! We have much more to show people, let us work together! My ideal world is one where I as a mother can take my children with me to work: But truly I am just wanting to show off their unique view on life and all the matter in the universe. They have shown me some pretty cook planetary evolutionary statistics! I just had the novel idea to show them some awesome pictures and let they're minds take over with their great imaginations! Love my Boys Aiden, Austin, And RYRY
Love mom Venessa Ranae Brewton!
Phone is non operational at the exact moment, working on getting a replacement phone! At&t phone number:
503-689-6733!!! Or email at BrewtonVenessaRanae@outlook.com

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Venessa R. Brewton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Venessa R. Brewton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please feel free to always send in ideas and know it is your idea, and we together can channel the idea into a workable invention that would be all the idea holders' Intel Properties.

Feedback and Knowledge Base