Microsoft

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Welcome to the LUIS API Forum

(Language Understanding Intelligent Service)

Categories

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

luis.ai WebApp – Ideas and suggestions for luis.ai and functionality used through the WebApp.

Programmatic API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to LUIS programmatic API.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a tutorial/sample or a SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To add a descriptor, select the + in the Descriptors for Size area, then select Create new phrase list.

Phrase list cannot be added to sub-component of an entity, for example in the LUIS tutorial to add the descriptor for Size entity that is part of Order entity, the following instruction does not work.
    to add a descriptor, select the + in the Descriptors for Size area, then select Create new phrase list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phrase Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to refer to phrase lists in a Regex

I think what would actually be useful would be to be able to refer to a phrase list in a regex, since phrase lists are basically a very simple type of regex.

For example, if I wanted to have a list of pizza toppings it would be good to be able to say Topping+.
    “Topping” being a Phrase List rather than an entity.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Phrase Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base