Microsoft

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Welcome to the LUIS API Forum

(Language Understanding Intelligent Service)

Categories

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

luis.ai WebApp – Ideas and suggestions for luis.ai and functionality used through the WebApp.

Programmatic API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to LUIS programmatic API.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a tutorial/sample or a SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bok gibi site

aq sitesi

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Azure Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide Version number & Summary of changes in the new version

We suggest Microsoft to provide Azure version at the top right corner near feedback icon so that we would be aware. Also suggest the provide a summary of changes made in the new version when we click on the version number. This helps us to know whether our application affects or not. Also, provide steps to upgrade our application to latest version and instruct the changes we need to do in our application. Because many times I face my application fails due to the new changes either in Azure/LUIS/QnAMaker. Due to this our delivery gets impacted. We do not expect…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. During migration - I get this: BadArgument: Failed retrieving user's Azure information, retry again later.

Getting error during Migration:
    BadArgument: Failed retrieving user's Azure information, retry again later.
    Please help - I tried this a week ago - how much later is "later"?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Application Insights/Diagnostics Integration with Azure Portal for detailed error messages

Currently Azure portal shows only the number of requests/success/failed alone. Integrating with Application Insights / Diagnostics with the detailed input request, error messages, will be most helpful, to make the LUIS application to perform better without any errors/issues.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Azure Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Normal integration beetween Azure portal and LUIS portal

Now to create and retrieve keys from Azure portal to LUIS- from luis portal I will be redirected to Azure portal, will create some Service here, but nobody will redirect me back...
    Please, make this integration simpler without redirection to azure portal when I already have service provisioned in Azure. Just grub already existed key from Azure from my account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Azure Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base