Microsoft

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Welcome to the LUIS API Forum

(Language Understanding Intelligent Service)

Categories

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

luis.ai WebApp – Ideas and suggestions for luis.ai and functionality used through the WebApp.

Programmatic API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to LUIS programmatic API.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a tutorial/sample or a SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sentiment Analysis is turned off - why?

People on stack overflow are not happy I asked this question there, even though an email from you suggested it. Our Sentiment Analysis has been turned off and the toggle is no longer active to turn it back on. Can you please tell me how to fix it? Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sentiment Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i am admin@google.sk

rolkosfurce1.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sentiment Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sentiment analysis

I am a Chinese developer in sentiment analysis. When i see your text English-Chineses translation, i find a mistake. Sentiment analysis(in English)-情感分析(in Chinese). You translate sentiment analysis as "情绪分析“, which is another term in natural language processing study field. Thanks.

By the way, I am a product manager of dialogue platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Including both a positive and negative sentence in an utterance while testing breaks sentiment analysis

When including both a positive and negative sentence in a single utterance like "i love you. i hate you." while testing, the sentiment section says "Enable sentiment analysis to get sentiment score" (see screenshot). Sentiment analysis is clearly enabled since it works for most utterances, and there's no option to enable or disable sentiment analysis in the test panel anyway. When querying a published endpoint, the opposing sentences seemed to be combined into a single "document" score correctly. More info about sentiment analysis v3: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/how-tos/text-analytics-how-to-sentiment-analysis?tabs=version-3#view-the-results

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sentiment Analysis on each sentence/query

In the json response, return the Sentiment Analysis for the sentence with the score for Positive, Negative or Neutral sentiment.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

Sentiment analysis is now available as an option in Publish settings.

Thanks,
    Luke

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base