Microsoft

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Welcome to the LUIS API Forum

(Language Understanding Intelligent Service)

Categories

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

luis.ai WebApp – Ideas and suggestions for luis.ai and functionality used through the WebApp.

Programmatic API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to LUIS programmatic API.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a tutorial/sample or a SDK provided.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for an offline version

I saw the existing posts about an offline version and I'm aware of the container solution, but given that the pricing of using the containers appears to be the same as the normal one, using it just doesn't scale in terms of cost for my use case. A license/model based fee or similar would make it more feasible I hope.

I saw that you wrote that planning an offline release so I just wanted to express my support for it!
    Cheers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  On-Premises Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. application not found with luis api version 3.0 preview

I was testing the new preview 3.0 version for LUIS on the test console available at "https://westus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/luis-endpoint-api-v3-0-preview/operations/5cb0a9459a1fe8fa44c28dd8/console" .

Despite I am using the same key and app id that correctly work for version 2.0 I get as response the error message "The application wasn't found. Please make sure that the application is published to this region".

The ID for the application I inserted in the console form is published for westus region, the error message seems not truthful.

Anybody else is having the same issue?

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  On-Premises Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On Device and On Premise Solutions

Is there any effort to support export to CoreML or an On Premise LUIS service solution?

Please advise/reach out and ask questions if possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Export LUIS model as a CoreML model

Export a LUIS model as a CoreML model so that it can be used offline in an app.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

There are no current plans to support this.

Thanks,
    Luke

5. LUIS library for local application

Allow the LUIS logic to be included as a NuGet reference in a project and consumed locally instead of having to make a service call.
    We have a requirement for a bot that would not be connected to the internet and need embedded language understanding.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to have an offline or a license for LUIS that lets us use our own servers.

We would like to be able to have an offline or at least a license for LUIS that lets us use our own servers.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add security to LUIS applications so only trusted clients can make queries

It would be very useful to be able to create applications that are not publicly available. Our customers would not appreciate a public component as part of their solutions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base