Microsoft

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Welcome to the LUIS API Forum

(Language Understanding Intelligent Service)

Categories

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

luis.ai WebApp – Ideas and suggestions for luis.ai and functionality used through the WebApp.

Programmatic API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to LUIS programmatic API.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a tutorial/sample or a SDK provided.

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Terraform Provider for Authoring

Hi, I'd like to see an official terraform provider for the Luis authoring API.

I have put together something that works for us now.

https://github.com/Crazedpeanut/terraform-provider-luis

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Release a .NET LUIS Programmatic API SDK

Please release a SDK on NuGet making it easier to interact with the LUIS Programmatic API.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Luis + Bot Framework example

Great chat with Allison Light at the evolve conference. Hence posting this suggestion off the back of the discussion.

I'd love to see a sample of Luis and the Bot framework example working together, since these are complimentary services as I understand it. A few scenarios that reflect what I'm trying to do:

1. Create an intent where it matches 2 or more conditional attributes. e.g. Can a under 25 Year old person get vehicle insurance? Yes if they are not primary driver and have not had accident before..

2. Conversation state, e.g. show example of follow up question if end user…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base