Microsoft

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Welcome to the LUIS API Forum

(Language Understanding Intelligent Service)

Categories

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

luis.ai WebApp – Ideas and suggestions for luis.ai and functionality used through the WebApp.

Programmatic API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to LUIS programmatic API.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a tutorial/sample or a SDK provided.

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot find "Collaborators" section anymore to add a collaborator.

I cant find a place to add a new collaborator.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to update owner if previous owner leave the company

The previous owner of has left the Microsoft. How can we update the owner as current employee?

I cannot find any 'Help+Support' for the ask fro LUIS portal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. tenant

Can't select any tenant when "Assign a resource to your app". The account of LUIS and Azure is "bothub-uat@outlook.com"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: Collaborator cannot see app

After moving an app to au.luis.ai, and setting up a colleague as a collaborator, he cannot see the App when in the au.luis.ai portal. Trying a direct URL to the app does not work either.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

If you are still running into this, please open a ticket and we will investigate.

Thanks,
    Luke

5. Allow Adding Multiple Owners to LUIS app

I can add multiple collaborator but my requirement is to allow other User to MANAGE the LUIS app for which I am the owner.
    as a Collaborator another user can do same thing which i can do as an owner
    Can i add Similar role (owner) for other user too?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

Again more information:

Have you tried adding owners by allowing another user access to the LUIS resource.

In the future, LUIS will migrate the key experience to be managed under Azure, and all LUIS apps will be resources tied to subscriptions.

We will also be enabling role-based access, so different users that have access to the resource can have different privileges, including app-owner privileges.

Thanks,
    Luke

6. Assign keys to an app

Currently it is not possible (anymore) to attach an Azure key to an app via the API. We want our customers to create their own apps via our control panel, via the API I want to attach the API key with the paid plan. Now I have to do this manually each time a client creates an app.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow adding/removing owners, not just collaborators

Currently it's possible to add collaborators to work on the model itself, but collaborators do not have all the same abilities as the model owner. In a business context it is often necessary for multiple people to be the owner and have the ability to change who the collaborators are, or to deal with people moving in and out of the organization.

Please add an ability to add/remove owners, not just collaborators.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

Again more information:

Have you tried adding owners by allowing another user access to the LUIS resource.

In the future, LUIS will migrate the key experience to be managed under Azure, and all LUIS apps will be resources tied to subscriptions.

We will also be enabling role-based access, so different users that have access to the resource can have different privileges, including app-owner privileges.

Thanks,
    Luke

8. add don't delete service rights choice for collaborator

collaborator is great to easy work for v-team.
    But we want to ensure each individual expert don't confuse it to ensure ability of manage in service app only. Today collaborator can delete LUIS app. We want to ensure only join LUIS app without delete rights to avoid miss-operation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sharing LUIS Applications

It would be very useful to have the possibility to share a LUIS application with other users so they are also able to edit the settings, intents, entities, etc.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Collaboration/Ownership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base