Microsoft

Face

Welcome to the Face Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Face API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

1. More information on confidence scores

I am struggling to find more information on the confidence levels being used with face API and what and how 0.5 was arrived at for the IsIdentical. Presumably this was set after lots of testing of images for accuracy. I would like to know if there is anymore information on how likely it would be to get a 0.5 for two faces and for them to not be of the same person.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More explanation about errors, the cause and possible solutions is needed.

My problem could be addressed by having better explanation of what error messages mean. When doing face recognition, I keep getting an error of "NotFound". What's not found? The image file? No faces were found in the picture? (In my case I learned it the second, but still unsure why.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Face-Verification

I would be appreciated if the documentation for face verification is also added, not merely the face recognition

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base