Microsoft

Face

Welcome to the Face Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Face API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

1. Face Recognition Sample code

I would like have a sample face recognition code such as that can create the person group and trian the group.
    I always got API error when set up the program by following the tutorial guide

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color schemes

I find no easy way to identify the skin color of faces. Surprisingly i see attributes for hair color. Any reason why?
    Also, there seems to be no easy way to identify the color of a specific object in object detection too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. loop through face landmarks

As of right now it seems like it is only possible with the SDK to call a landmark position as followed:
    face.FaceLandmarks.NoseTip.X

to get all the locations I have to do this 54 times. Also in the future if something changes in this path, the application breaks. If I could loop through the FaceLandmark it could be way easier.

For example:
    face.FaceLandmarks[0].X
    Or
    face.FaceLandmarks["NoseTip"].X

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a product you can find

Have a product you can find

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. face verification application

Built a face verification application with Node.js and Azure (storage and face api)
    https://medium.com/me/stats/post/b7173f5576c5

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. js code samples

1.9.0/jquery.min.js does not work, but v3.3.1 ok

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Verify 2 picture

Hello , can i get a sample of verify 2 pictures if there are the same i found juste a detect facial sample
    tks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Examples in Python

I am looking for examples in Python to make the information clearer and easier to use.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pure java sdk

Would be great if a pure java sdk would be available e.g. via maven. It is already available in the Android package and can be extracted from the aar. Why not provide the jar files itself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base