Microsoft

Computer Vision API

Welcome to the Computer Vision API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Computer Vision API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Custom/Sample Images – Have an image you’ve tested and not getting the results you are seeking? Upload the image and describe the information or tags you would like to be included.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add A Quickstart Guide.

The guide for recognizeText is not available for php. So I would like to add one. How should I add?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Posts a locally stored JPEG image to Microsoft Computer Vision in java

How to send a local image instead of URL to Microsoft Computer Vision API using JAVA

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How could I use http post enquery of C languege to get the Computer Vision API ?

postRequest =(String)("POST ") +"/vision/v1.0/analyze?https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Broadway_and_Times_Square_by_night.jpg HTTP/1.1\n"
    + "visualFeatures: Categories,Description,Color"
    + "language: en\n"
    + "Content-Type: application/json"
    + "Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key: {mysub key}\n"
    + "Host: westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com\n"
    + "Content-Length: 152\r\n\r\n";

As shown above, I'll get an error number of 401,which means Access denied due to missing subscription key , how do I organize the content of my post request ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Processing Video file through Computer Vision API

I would like to get example of processing Video (MP4) and get the tagging data back.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Samples & SDK Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Vision API: Provide an SDK that does image binarization step at the client

For most computer vision applications, the first step is to remove color information and binarize the input image. We are proposing, to have Microsoft release an SDK (python or javascript or iOS or Android or others) that performs the binarization part at the client. This significantly saves the amount of data transferred to the server. It can reduce the amount of data pushed to server as much as 12x and sill have no impact on recognition quality. In addition, its savings for microsoft in incoming bandwidth and CPU time spent. Its also a win for the clients where they have…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base