Microsoft

Computer Vision API

Welcome to the Computer Vision API Forum

Categories

API – Any ideas or feedback pertaining to features or enhancements to Computer Vision API.

Documentation – Any ideas or suggestions for the API Reference or Documentation.

Language Support – Submit a request to have a particular language supported.

Samples & SDK Request – Let us know if you would like to see a Code sample or SDK provided.

Custom/Sample Images – Have an image you’ve tested and not getting the results you are seeking? Upload the image and describe the information or tags you would like to be included.

How can we improve Computer Vision API?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Information on Computer Vision Image and Data Retention

People need to know what you are doing with their images during and after processing. Please have a clearly stated policy on this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please provide the taxonomy for tagging and taxonomy used for object detection in the documentation.

Please provide the taxonomy for tagging and taxonomy used for object detection in the documentation.

It would fine if it is not an exhaustive list. This taxonomy would be more helpful to users to set predefined conditions for objects or tags.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Generate Human friendly operationId in swagger

Almost all tools that can generate API Client out of Swagger API defenition, will use OperationId to generate method name in a client. In your swagger API, OperationIds looks like "56f91f2e778daf14a499e1fa", and in C# it will produce method name public System.Threading.Tasks.Task 56f91f2e778daf14a499e1faAsync();
    It's extremely hard to recognize what method doing, based on this operationID

Please, modify operationIds in a swagger documentation https://westus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/5adf991815e1060e6355ad44/export?DocumentFormat=Swagger&ApiName=Computer%20Vision%20API%20-%20v2.0 to make it human and code generator tools friendly.

P.S. I got this swagger file from https://westus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/5adf991815e1060e6355ad44/operations/587f2c6a154055056008f200

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

It looks like we support both endpoints. Can you please let me know where you are seeing this issue?

Thanks,
    Luke

5. Provide a way to migrate an existing custom vision application (at customvision.ai/projects) into the Azure portal

I have trained a project at customvision.ai/projects. How can I migrate / import this to my production Azure subscription?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base