Microsoft

General Feedback

Thanks for using Cognitive Services! Which APIs are your favorite? How can we improve Cognitive Services?

Attention!

We have moved our Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services portal to the Azure Feedback Forum.

Please go to the link below to access our new Feedback and Ideas Page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User Configuration Language browser region hijack

Users who configure an Edge browser in default language i.e. English expect this to always occur by default. Typing in a web address I.e. Microsoft.com the user expects to arrive their. When Edge hijacks the entry by automatically regionalizing the address (ensuring this cannot be modified) I.e. Microsoft.com/(adding .co or whichever regional suffix) is stupidly frustrating for the user. If I travel around the world, I will choose whichever language I understand. Not my location-based language being automatically regionalized; especially once I configured my personal settings. For example, seeing the Support options in Spanish is completely useless as I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Signup to Microsoft Cognitive Services with GitHub...

...does not work. I just get a page with the brain cog logo animation and then the animation stops and no access to my account.

Attached screenshot of what I get after clicking on the Github button to subscribe.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

I assume that you are no longer having this problem, but I thought I’d double-check.

Thanks,
    Luke

3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Azure Web Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to monitor the accumulated transaction?

Since the pricing tiers are based on accumulated transactions with overage charge, it would be great if users can monitor the accumulated transactions.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Location List shows Global and shows an error

When you choose any API and try to create you. There is a problem while you choose the location.
    The location shows Global as a Location which is weird in the first place. and secondly it shows an error as "Global does not exist in the list"
    This looks like a bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Azure Web Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

I realize it has been a long while, but this looks resolved to me. There is no longer a Global location.

Luke

6. Publish an endpoint that reports system status

There should be a place that has the current status of the APIs & website, as well as the history for when there are outages or service interruptions.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure Web Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base