Microsoft

General Feedback

Thanks for using Cognitive Services! Which APIs are your favorite? How can we improve Cognitive Services?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Speech, Speaker Recognition, and LUIS example

I want to see an example that pulls together the Bing Speech API, Speaker Recognition, and LUIS. This would show me how to understand and react to commands based on who said them.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sample Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Norwegian language in Bing speech, LUIS, QnA ?

Can we please have full support for the norwegian language in Bing speech, LUIS, QnA and the rest of the APIs?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Russian and Ukrainian languages in Text Analytics API, LUIS, QnA and the rest of the APIs?

Can we please have full support for the Russian and Ukrainian languages in Text Analytics API, LUIS, QnA and the rest of the APIs?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to monitor the accumulated transaction?

Since the pricing tiers are based on accumulated transactions with overage charge, it would be great if users can monitor the accumulated transactions.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't explode your UserVoice into so many tiny segments

I think you'll get better engagement if you allow it to be a little more general. Right now, it feels a little hard to give feedback because it's so fragmented.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Publish an endpoint that reports system status

There should be a place that has the current status of the APIs & website, as well as the history for when there are outages or service interruptions.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure Web Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create an SDK to use APIs from Python

The SDK only works for .NET developers. The rest of the world would like to use these APIs too.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sample Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Polish language in Bing speech, LUIS, QnA ? Can we please have full support for the polish language in Bing speech, LUIS, QnA and th

Polish language in Bing speech, LUIS, QnA ? Can we please have full support for the polish language in Bing speech, LUIS, QnA and th

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get customer support to actually READ emails before pasting a generic reply.

I posted the following question from the new Azure Cognitive Services portal yesterday:

At Microsoft Azure > All resources > Bing-Speech > Choose your pricing tier the plan I chose (F0) is always greyed out, and always says
    "SKU F0 is quota exceeded for the current subscription", even on the first day of the billing cycle.

On the activity log at All Resources > Bing-Speech - Activity Log, "Select Query" won't change, and it always says "No results to display"

But at Monitor - Metrics at https://portal.azure.com/?whr=live.com#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Monitoring/AzureMonitoringBrowseBlade/metrics it shows calls as…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Luke Bayler responded

Hello,

I don’t imagine that you are still having this problem, but I thought I’d circle-back just to make sure.

Thanks,
    Luke

10. Provide a more secure authentication option than API keys

I'm building a prototype app with Cognitive services called from a web browser (this is the most appropriate option for my use case for speech-to-text with continuous recognition), but I won't be able to use this solution in production because anyone can steal our API key. The API key can then be used by anyone to call the services for free (and have it paid by us, potentially generating millions of dollars of billing if done with a malicious intent).

This is not acceptable and there should be a more secure authentication option. For example, something similar to SAS tokens…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Keys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cognitive Services integration with Diagnostics/Application Insights for Requests/Responses/Errors in Azure Portal

Cognitive Services are integrated with the Azure portal using the Keys, which shows the Requests and Errors numbers only. There are no further details shown like What Requests/Input parameters, What is the error messages, and how to view these details, and how to fix these errors are not yet available in the azure portal.

Just showing the number of request/failed/success will not help to understand the issues in details, requesting to integrate the diagnostics/application insights with the entire details, will be most helpful. Kindly address this at the very earliest possible.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Azure Web Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. German language support in LUIS, QnA and Text Analytics

Can we please have support for German in LUIS, QnA and Text Analytics APIs?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Turkish Language Support in LUIS, QnA, and Text Analytics

Can we please have support for Turkish in LUIS, QnA and Text Analytics APIs?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Using Cognitive Service APIs from Xamarin (iOS/Android) native apps

Most of the Cognitive services provide a REST API, but it would be useful to show how to consume those REST APIs from Xamarin mobile apps

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Sample Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Intelligent Kiosk app package

I have Visual Studio on an Azure VM, and can't run the Intelligent Kiosk on it to access my local camera, for example. Can you include an app package for Win10 to install and run without having to compile and deploy?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sample Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support Hungarian languange

Please add Hungarian

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Language Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Azure Web Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to apply thresholds for Billing & Usage

Wanted to know if we can set a monthly threshold? for example if I subscribe Bing Web Search API S2 Standard, can I limit my own usage to maximum 10k calls or maximum $30 without overage?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change the font color of this web page

The light color of blue used for text on this page is very difficult to read except in the very largest font sizes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to opt-out of improving the Cognitive Service api where my data is used.

In the terms and conditions it sais: "Microsoft will use data you send to the Cognitive Services to improve Microsoft products and services". I would like to have the possibility to opt-out of this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base