Microsoft

General Feedback

Thanks for using Cognitive Services! Which APIs are your favorite? How can we improve Cognitive Services?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. QnA Maker formatting

Our customers are finding difficult to deal with the special characters that QnA Maker shows to format the text in the answers (backslash+N, # for headers, links between [ ] and ( ), etc… ).
    Are there any plans to show and allow basic formatting?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the font color of this web page

The light color of blue used for text on this page is very difficult to read except in the very largest font sizes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Azure Speaker Recognition tied to MSA

I am looking at the speaker recognition API for the hackathon. I work on Cortana currently and was wondering if this would be something we could utilise. Our login is for AAD and MSA, so although we would be able to uniquely identify a user usign this API I am unsure if we would be able to use it to log into the app. As a further feature this would be cool to have as a method of logging in using Windows Hello too to improve accessibilty. Are there any current/future plans or ways of doing MSA or AAD auth…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Visio online API

More code examples on how to properly call functions/properties ... can not remove "Give Feedback" from a screen only whole Status Panel ... after code was placed on the page, the screen loads and then it refreshes ... some times it takes 10 sec and more, with the execution results, can not use it on an enterprise applications because of that ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. User Configuration Language browser region hijack

Users who configure an Edge browser in default language i.e. English expect this to always occur by default. Typing in a web address I.e. Microsoft.com the user expects to arrive their. When Edge hijacks the entry by automatically regionalizing the address (ensuring this cannot be modified) I.e. Microsoft.com/(adding .co or whichever regional suffix) is stupidly frustrating for the user. If I travel around the world, I will choose whichever language I understand. Not my location-based language being automatically regionalized; especially once I configured my personal settings. For example, seeing the Support options in Spanish is completely useless as I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base