Microsoft

Cognitive Sample Requests

Developing with our APIs and looking for more docs, samples, or tutorials? Tell us what’s on your mind — we’re listening.

Categories

Apps – Request for a e2e working app

Bots – Request for a e2e working bot

Tutorial – Request for a demonstration of a particular function/scenario of our APIs

1. Generic Bot Service with Q&A in Office 365 with Clippy with extensibility

All of this bot framework stuff is great for Teams and connecting it to SharePoint isn't super tough, but there's no consistency for users when interacting from one environment to another.

The T-bot was a good example for how to add Q&A to Teams, but most people don't know how to use bots. I think we need some generic built in example that is cohesive across all of Office 365 where Q&A is all integrated into a Clippy bot. Where all interfaces are consistent. Put it not just in the teams client, but in the general Office 365 UI in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft.BotBuilder.Location added to Bot Framework v4 enterprise Visual Studio template

Asking the user for their current location is a non-trivial (to code) but very useful bot feature. The Microsoft.BotBuilder.Location GitHub project and NuGet package address this issue, but the sample code for this package uses Bot Framework v. 3.8.1. We need a working sample for Bot Framework 4.x. v3 and v4 are significantly different. Please add the Location feature to the Visual Studio 2017 enterprise bot template.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Voice bots ove web

Could you please share an example of Voice bot over the web?

We are looking to build a voice bot for a website so the users can accomplish a series of tasks using voice interaction.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to process the JSON results with System.Json

I had some difficulties to find some good examples how to process the returned JSON strings in System.Json. I had to invent everything from scratch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Examples  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to get started with Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit

I realise that the Cognitive Toolkit is very low level stuff but it is really important for people just starting out that they get used to the MS stack for it to thrive (see what e.g. Arduino did for the uptake in Atmel microprocessors).

For comparison, Google have released a set of videos that get you started on Tensorflow for absolute beginners (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKxRvEZd3Mw&list=PLT6elRN3Aer7ncFlaCz8Zz-4B5cnsrOMt) and as a result for someone like me who is keen to try out some machine learning stuff is really compelling.

There is also the Tensorflow playground (see http://playground.tensorflow.org/) which allows for experimentation for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Tutorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Cognitive Sample Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base